Welcome!

Monday 28 May 2012

Going Going.. another bite.. Get it while you can!

I made these 2 cards (and the one I posted on the weekend)  using the soon to be retired hostess set "Butterfly Prints" in our current idea book and catalog. 

I mounted a sheet of whisper white inside as well, and stamped coordinating images on the inside as well just to give it a little extra.. 

As my regular readers know, I'm a long-time butterfly nut ~ and I will definitely be sorry to see this set go.  

Of course, I'll still have it in my Craft room to enjoy,  but it's not quite the same as being able to share it with all of you on a more regular basis. 

There are only a few more days left to get your must have items from our retiring list...

Do you need help mounting your new stamps, color matching? Is there a technique you'd like to try.  Let me know, I'm here to help!   If you need help placing you order please give me a shout and we'll place your order together.  


Hope your Monday is Fabulous!

 






    

No comments: