Welcome!

Saturday 5 May 2012

National Scrapbook Day! Celebrate with Me!

Thought I'd get a jump on things in this Midnight Hour to post a big.. 


HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

 

In absence of actually getting to spend the day with you Scrapbooking and Stamping the day away, I thought this would be a great opportunity to show my customers a little love today and offer you FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed with me from NOW until Midnight on Sunday, May 6th, 2012. 

 

Orders placed directly through me will save the 10% shipping fee, normally placed on all orders.  Orders placed through my website (www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net) will receive a credit for their next purchase with me and can be used for classes, crops or of course products in the catalog.  

 

As an Addition Bonus ~ If orders total $200 or more for this order, I will draw a name from all orders received to receive be our Mystery Hostess and receive all of the Hostess perks for the order. (Minimum $35 in FREE product!).

 

Don't forget I can ship direct to you, anywhere in Canada for no additional charge - so let your fingers do the walking through my website, or through your catalogs and place your orders.  You have until Midnight Sunday night to get your orders to me to qualify for this special. 

 

So dig out your retiring list and choose something that you've just gotta have before it's GONE, Grab some of the Occasions Mini Carry-Overs, or choose items from your wishlist. Of course the choice is yours ~ but do let me know if I can be of any help in making a decision.  

 

Orders will be placed on Monday morning.  

 

Just one more way for me to say Thanks so much for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and giving me the chance to share this hobby I love with you.  

 

We're on our countdown to the new catalog ~ Are you excited yet?

 

New Product Shares, Clubs and Classes Starting in June - Is there a particular product or technique you'd like to see featured?  Let me know!! 

 

 


 

No comments: