Welcome!

Thursday 24 May 2012

New to the Craft? Overwhelmed? Read On..

Do you flip through the catalog and feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to start?  

If you're new to the craft, I'm sure that our menu can certainly seem daunting ~ but it really isn't as bad as you might think. 

Consider joining me for one of my beginners classes!  Offered in Scrapbooking, Rubber Stamping (Card Making), and Die-Cutting varieties, my 101 classes may be just what the doctor ordered!

Join me for a low-impact and stress free session among friends.  View my inspiration station and sample boards, enjoy our featured project and take your finished sample home with you.  A great chance to check out my upcoming class schedule, and current promotions. 

There is no supply fee to attend my 101 classes ~ you have nothing to lose!  

Now booking - May 31st, June 5th, and June 13th

Classes are available in morning, afternoon, evening and weekend time slots.  Space is limited, please call ahead to reserve your spot.  If the posted class time doesn't work for you, feel free to contact me with a date that works for you.   



No comments: