Welcome!

Tuesday 29 May 2012

So Sorry to See You Go..

This was a card made with my club girls this past week.  

I really wanted to do something with our retiring In-colors, and in my effort to make more use of items that haven't gotten visited in a whlie, I hauled out my crimper as well.  

We used Concord Crush and Poppy Parade for this card (other than the Whisper White of course),  some of the retiring Hostess DSP also in the matching in colors.  
This card was just as much about me challenging myself to just dig in and play, as it was about making a card that my club girls would love. I had the brain-fart afterwards that the word GRAD would have worked well on the pennants as well. 

I cannot think of a better occasion to use the "Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams" stamp, than a graduation.  Such a bittersweet ending before a brand new beginning..  

Would you like to make someone special a hand-made Graduation card this year?  Let me know how I can help!  :)

You can order our in-color 2010-2011 items for just a few more days.  On May 31st that vault door closes and they're gone gone gone..  

You can order 24/7 from my demonstrator website, submit your order by e-mail,  or give me a call and we will place your order together.  

Whatever you're up to today, I hope your day has some ScrapNStamp In it! :)

 

No comments: