Welcome!

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Back to School ~ Teacher & Caregiver Appreciation


One of the new additions to the Fall line-up is a new monthly class especially for our area teachers, and daycare providers.

These classes will offer theme-related projects and craft ideas that you can take away to share with your group, or recreate with your students.

 Bring a friend or colleague that has never crafted with me before and get a bonus project!

With the upcoming completion of my new craft room comes the culmination of more than 15 years of paper crafting, scrapbooking and rubber stamping.  Along with it massive assortment of dies, punches, stamps, and other tools.  Watch my schedule for Open Sessions where you pay only a flat fee to come and work on your own projects. Bring your paper and adhesive and make use of my toys and tools at your leisure in my craft room where play testing is encouraged.   

Ask me about a customized gift certificate for your favourite caregiver or teacher.  Gift certificates are valid for crops, classes and product orders through your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Tammy Wilson.  Perfect for holiday   gift giving, or any time you want to show some appreciation.

Would you like to book a private class for your class or home daycare? With advanced booking, I can be available for school holidays or PA/PD days as well.  Contact me to discuss your specific theme and needs.

Consider hosting a workshop or private class to benefit your classroom or Daycare Centre.  I am happy to work with you to meet your fundraising goals.  Ask me for more information.



No comments: