Welcome!

Thursday 16 August 2012

NEW HOSTESS SETS - Get 'em



With the new Holiday Catalog comes some new hostess-only offerings.  The two new stamp sets are available in both wood and clear mount varieties.  The first one is a cute set that I envision in Christmas gift tags.  It is called Christmas Wishes and only costs $13 for the clear mount version and $18 for the Wood Mount one.   
The second one is called Mixed Medley.  The set coordinates with 2 punches – the new 1 1/4” scallop circle punch (also in the holiday catalog) and the 3/4” circle punch.  This one was among my first picks because it has year round images that can be used for a variety of occasions.  Cost for this one is just $12 for clear mount and $17 for the wood mount version. I have just ordered this one, and cannot wait to play with it!!    

There is also a new digital offering -  Eventful Year Digital Ensemble Disc (128141) – Be ready for any holiday with designed pages, cards and candy wrappers!  20 designer templates, 42 piece stamp brush set, 15 sheets of Designer series paper, and 29 new embellishments.   For just $15 in Hostess Dollars! 
If you’d like to get a closer look at the My Digital Studio and this Disc in particular let me know and we can set aside some for you to come out and have a look!  Try before you buy in my air conditioned (Gas Fireplace in winter) studio.  iScrapNstamp  ~ Where Scrap Happens and Play testing is encouraged.  Bring a friend and make it a play date!

If you like the hostess sets, you can get them a couple of ways. 
1.  Join A Club! 
I have several options for Hostess Clubs and Product Shares but perhaps the most popular is my ScrapNStamp Club!  A fabulous way to have fun and build your collection of toys, stampers and tools without breaking your budget.  Members commit to purchasing a set amount of product each month for a set period (usually $35 a month for 6 months – but I can do other options if there is interest ($50 for 4 months, $20 for 10 months etc).  During one of the 6 months you get to be the hostess and reap all of the benefits of having been a hostess. As an added bonus, you also get attendance at a special club night (crop or private class).  New Clubs are starting monthly, so please contact me if you’d like to join us, or if you have any questions.
All of my Club members receive an additional $5 discount on any other class, or crop that they attend with me outside of their particular club.  Each members also receives new catalogs, and mini catalogs FREE for the duration of their membership.  As well as early-bird offers, and specials especially for you.  My thanks for being a part of my ScrapNStamp family.  
2.  Host a party!
Club nights don’t work for you?  Have a craft group or a few friends that you’d like to get together with?  I do in-home workshops to introduce you and your guests to the fabulous art of paper crafting.  Choose a Scrapbook party, a Stamping Party, My Digital Studio or a Big Shot party or speak to me about a particular theme you might like to run with.  At this time of year many are starting to think about Fall Birthdays and Christmas, Holiday and Hanukah cards.  Consider getting a group together to make cards for your wedding or baby shower.  Even the most “non-crafty” person get interested in making their own Christmas cards and your friends will appreciate that you hosted a party to teach them how easy it could be to make their own personalized gifts.
Invite 4 or more friends and I’ll bring the party to you ~ available in your house or mine.  Having trouble settling on a date to get everyone together?  Why not consider a Catalog party ~  You set the deadline, post to email friends, family and colleagues – share via social media networks. (Sorry Canada Only) and collect your orders ~ reap the rewards.
3.  Be your own party!
If you live far away or just don’t want to host an event, you can still qualify for hostess benefits by placing an order of at least $200 in product.  This is a popular option among my long-distance customers as well as some of my die hard regulars.  If your wish list is long and you have the wiggle room in the budget, why not splurge and get your toys and freebies all at once and get it done?  This is a popular option, not only for my long-distance customers, but also for some of my local folks too.  If your wish list is long, it’s a great way to get freebies while buying things you want. If you can swing it, why not spoil yourself all at once.  Of course you’re welcome to invite outside orders from family and friends to increase your spoilings. 
Want some more info?  E-mail me at iscrapnstamp@gmail.com or phone me 613 655 1010

No comments: