Welcome!

Wednesday 8 August 2012

What's New In The Craft Room This Week

I am fairly certain that my neighbors think that I've completely lost my marbles about now..   unfortunately I can't really argue with them, but it's all good. 

Despite extending my 'visit' to Vancouver to just over 8 weeks last minute and having to put everything on hold, life here at home continued to go on as per normal.  I came home to offerings from a few visits from our favourite big brown truck waiting for me.. 

When we left, I'd only just placed my order for my first order from the new catalog,  including a new batch of catalogs for the new annual catalog that launched June 1st,  but while I was away I had the brain fart to place my Holiday Mini order so that it would be waiting for me upon my return instead of getting home and having to wait for it.  Since then a Club order and a supply order have also been placed, and I've bought a couple of boxes worth of toys from a few ladies online that are in transit.  I've been teasing my hubby for weeks that my "Christmas in July" was gonna last clear into September..     

In any case I thought I'd share some of the excitement with all of you and perhaps tease just a little bit by sharing some of the new toys and tools that are now available in my craft room when you come out to play..   click on each product name to connect to the link at my website for photos and product information.  

Big Shot Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Delicate Designs
Chevron
Argyle
Fancy Fan

Big Shot Dies - Edgelits - Framelits

Finishing Touches
Large Scallop
Framelits - Bitty Banners
Bigz Die - Clear Oval Accent

Stamp Sets
Papillon Potpourri
Mr & Mrs
Life Shared
Beautiful Birthday
Itty Bitty Banners
Make a Cake
Betsy's Blooms
Wheel - Betsy's Blooms

Punches 
Elegant Butterfly
1 3/8 Inch Circle
3/4 Inch Circle

Other Tools:
Stampin' Pierce Mat
Paper-Piercing Tool
Paper-Piercing Pack - Essentials

This is but a small portion of the stamps, toys and tools available for your play-testing pleasure when you come out for my Open sessions, or Crops. 

Please give me a shout if you'd like to come over and check these items out in person.  Watch my upcoming schedule and Facebook page for upcoming opportunities for Open Stamp times in the Craft Room. If you don't see a time that fits your schedule or timeline just give me a shout and we'll set something up.  There will be more additions to this schedule in the Fall as well. 








No comments: