Welcome!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Book Your Fall Workshop ~ Earn an extra Stamp-Set FREE!

Would you like to spent an afternoon and learn to make a a couple of cards, project or a scrapbook page? Is there a particular technique that you'd like to try? 

Would you like to host a workshop in your home for your family and friends? Hostesses earn a exclusive hostess benefits including a free catalog and idea book, free product, and for a limited time I am offering an additional stamp set completely FREE - as my gift to you. 


Check with me to see which stamp sets I currently have in my giveaway basket.  I'll put your chosen set away with your name on it to be given to you in the company of your guests at your party. 

Don't want to host a party at your place? Ask me about hosting your party at my place. I also offer monthly workshops, and mystery hostess events - Ask me for more info. 

Until next time.. 

Don't just think it, INK it! 

No comments: