Welcome!

Thursday 13 September 2012

Product of the Week ~ Samples


I love this bird card!
Stampin' Up! Bird Punch Nancy Amato Robin




 These are but a few samples of the wonderful artistry that can be made with this week's Product of the week ~ the Bird Builder Punch.  

I just love that when you find yourself in a creative slump that there are so many wonderful ideas out there to help rejuvenate your  spark. If you've spent any time surfing the net you'll see the term "CASE" often. It is an acronym that simply means "copy and share everything".  

I chose these samples from my collection of swap cards, samples, and ideas that I maintain as part of what I have affectionately dubbed my Inspiration Station.

The Inspiration Story came about after I'd gone wandering on Stampin' Connection (a Facebook of sorts, just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators).  I had just rebuilt my hard drive, and I set up my digital samples and templates in folders so that I could re-visit them at a later date. 

I have been fortunate to meet some truly talented people during my Stampin' Up! journey!

Unfortunately, I haven't always been the best about writing down the source for my inspiration, but if you recognize one of these cards as yours please feel free to send me an e-mail so that I can properly give you credit for your lovely work. 

The first card here is one that I've re-created a few times ~ usually in yellows and greens.  It totally reminds me of our peach-faced lovebirds and how they like to hide in their breeder boxes! 

Check back tomorrow for another helping from my inspiration station. 

To order supplies for this or any other paper crafting project, please visit my demonstrator website at your leisure.  Remember my site is open 24/7. I can ship direct to you anywhere in Canada for no additional charge!


Thinking of hosting a workshop for you and your friends or family?  I am now booking for September shows ~ let me know what works for you!   Host in your home or mine and you reap the rewards as hostess for the event.  Ask me for more info. 


No comments: