Welcome!

Friday 14 September 2012

What's New In The Craft Room This Week


I've been a little bit remiss over the last couple of weeks in sharing my What's New so I thought I'd play a little catch-up here.  
In addition to receiving my Spooktacular Bonus for having signed up a new member of my team this past month ~ I have collected some more goodies that I am looking forward to sharing with all of you..
Please feel free to contact me to book a time to come in and check out all of the new additions to my craft room.  Keep an eye on my calendar for my upcoming Classes, Crops, and other opportunities to come in and work on your projects in the comfort of my Craft Room. 

I am continually adding to my library, and in my Craft Room Play-testing is not only welcomed, but encouraged. 

So without further ado..   Here is the list of new goodies since my last update..  Feel free to click on the link to get a look at each of the items.
   
Big Shot Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Woodgrain
Holiday Frame

Big Shot Dies - Edgelits - Framelits
Hostess - Four Seasons
Hostess - Priority Mail
Hostess - Happy You
Hostess - Mixed Medley


My Digital Studio Discs & Downloads:

To order any of the stamps, tools, and embellishments you see here ~ or other products, please visit my demonstrator website at your leisure.  Remember my site is open 24/7. I can ship direct to you anywhere in Canada also for no additional charge! 



No comments: