Welcome!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mid-Week Check In

I should be checking in here a lot more often, but sometimes life just seems to get in the way of all things we want to do..  

I've spent some time lately cleaning up my hard drive, and sorting through my craft goodies in preparation for our brand new basement and craftroom.  

I came upon this poem, and thought I'd share it with everyone.  If you've been at this hobby a while, I'm sure you'll appreciate it as much as I did. 

Thanks so much for checking in!  Please check back soon :)

Before you go ~ If you were thinking about joining the new round of Club beginning this week we still have room in our ScrapNStamp Cafe ~ Friday Night Crop Edition. 

It runs from 6 PM - Midnight.  Class fee is $25, or spend $35 before tax and shipping and get your class for FREE.  Make it a Club ~ Commit to 6 Consecutive Months, Place Your Orders each month and during one of those months YOU get to be the hostess!  As an added bonus, during your hostess month you also get a FREE pass to bring a friend along for an evening of creative fun among friends. Club members also save $5 on all other class fees and crop fees for the duration of their Club membership. 

We have one group that meets the 2nd Friday of each month with the new round starting this coming Friday, October 12th.  

I also run a Midnight Crop on the 4th Friday of Each month and would be happy to start a club then if there is enough interest.  

Need to miss a class but still want the projects and perks?  Ask me about a to-go version!!  You will still get all of the hostess benefits and club membership without attending a class.  

Need a make-up session?  Ask me about sitting in on the other crop (space permitting) or attend one of my Open Crop/Craft sessions.  

Hope to see you around the Crafting Table soon! 



The Scrapbook Store

I went to the scrapbooking store today
Just to buy one thing.
Then I saw this layout on the wall
It made the products sing.

Oh, I need to have those stickers
Showcased on the rack,
I've only got two things in my basket
No need to put one back.

Wait, now I see those flowers
Oh, maybe just one or two
My shopping has turned into
Buying not one, but a few.

Look, there's some pretty paper
With polka dots galore,
I need it for my layout
I've got to have some more!

Brads, eyelets and ribbons
My collection is getting low
Just add these to my shopping spree
It's almost time to go.

Now, I've found some albums
You never have enough,
Leaving this store with just one thing
I'm finding very tough.

Okay, that's it, I'm done now
I bring my stuff to pay,
I look at my watch to see the time
Have I been shopping here all day?

                - Allison Connors -

No comments: