October 1, 2012
Stampin' Up! recently posted a question about the idea of offering single stamps from current sets, and asked for input.
Were you one of the 8.698 likes on the Stampin' Up! page to this request?
If so, you'll be happy to learn that the powers that be at Stampin' Up! have decided to try it out and see how it goes! If you missed out on the Facebook buzz that's ok ~ you can still get in on this pilot program.
We are excited to offer you the chance to buy single pieces from the following greeting sets: Word Play, Perfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings.
This program launches today, and lasts until January 2nd, 2013.
These single stamps will only be offered in clear-mount, and will come without a block. They will be packaged in cello bags, rather than the plastic cases we have become accustomed to. Spanish stamp sets are not included in this offer.
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- These won't be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyers.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This offer is not available in Quebec.
- Remember that this is a pilot program, so take advantage of it while you can!