Stampin' Up! wants YOUR ideas for upcoming kits!
They are starting up a new kit program especially for us. They're asking US for inspiration and then we'll get to vote on which of the submitted ideas will be sold.
Submit a project isn't just limited to us as demonstrators, customers are also welcome to submit their creative sparks!
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin’ Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Photo a Day
- Thank you
- Party favour
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin’ Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin’ Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it – your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it – you’ll receive “blog badge” for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it – you wouldn’t be a winner without a $125 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree.
- That’s not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $35 shopping spree of their own.
Watch for more information to post here in the near future with details about the first kit available for purchase and the first round of voting!