Welcome!

Tuesday 2 October 2012

What's New In the Craftroom This Week ~ Oct 2nd, 2012


I never thought that I'd get to a point where I was looking at my craft collection and thinking to myself ~ I have everything I need ~ and then some... but I have!  I'm at a point now where I have been known to tease that my want and need list is all taken care of and now I'm onto my lust list.  That always gets a laugh, but it's true. 

Sure, there will *always* be that new stamp set or fabulous new tool that you've just gotta have, but after a while you find yourself with all of the basic tools of the trade and all the rest is gravy...  at least *this* gravy won't harm your diet. 

Please feel free to contact me to book a time to come in and check out all of the new additions to my craft room.  Keep an eye on my calendar for my upcoming Classes, Crops, and other opportunities to come in and work on your projects in the comfort of my Craft Room. 

I am continually adding to my library, and in my Craft Room Play-testing is not only welcomed, but encouraged. 

So without further ado..   Here is the list of new goodies since my last update..  Feel free to click on the link to get a look at each of the items.
   

Big Shot Dies - Edgelits - Framelits
Stamp Sets
Snowflake Soiree

Ribbons, Embellishments and Other Tools:


Non-SU: 
Big Shot Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Tim Holtz

Thankful Background & Borders Set 
Autumn Sunflowers Set
Halloween Background & Borders Set
Texture Fades - Collage and Notebook Set

Movers and Shapers - Mini Gears Set

To order any of the stamps, tools, and embellishments you see here ~ or other products, please visit my demonstrator website at your leisure.  Remember my site is open 24/7. I can ship direct to you anywhere in Canada also for no additional charge! 

No comments: