Welcome!

Thursday 1 November 2012

Farewell to Thee Sir Pumpkin-Head..


Is it really Halloween already?  Time is just flying right on by... 

My good friend and up-line Jennifer posted this photo tonight, and I just had to share it.  I'm so grateful to be part of a team of some of the most creative minds I have ever known.  

The people we meet are truly the BEST part of being in this hobby, and being able to make it a business, is an extra bit of icing on the proverbial cake. 


Club orders and Clearance Rack orders arrived in tandem today.  All orders have been sorted and packed.  Let me know when we can arrange for pick up or drop off.  We ordered some truly AWESOME things.  Watch my blog for an upcoming post with my "What's new in the Craft-room".. fair warning.. grab a coffee first.. :)

Speaking of the craftroom...  it is coming together rather nicely.  I've taken a few "sneak peek" shots over the last week or so, so watch for those this week.  

I have to admit that I was completely gobsmacked when I got a look at all of my stamp sets unpacked and on a pair of wooden shelves all together for the very first time.  My teddy bear thinks that it looks pretty impressive, and he's right, it does..  but holy cow..  it sure is a lot easier to dismiss the size and cost of the stash when it's scattered here and there and everywhere..  

I even set up one large shelving unit and put all of my "Other company, Pre-Stampin' Up!" papers on it.  Getting a look at *that* cemented my resolve to get cracking at my Stash-buster Sundays..  

I've been hard at work plotting the calendar, and upcoming classes.  Great things are coming this month... I'll get you started on your Christmas cards and gift tags, and we've got some great 3D gifts planned as well. 

Our next Midnight Crop is coming up next Friday, November 9th. This will be our first crop in our brand new craft-room!!  Cost is $25 or FREE with your $35 order.  

Make it a Club!  Commit to 6 consecutive months, and during one of the months you get to be the hostess! That's a minimum of $35 in hostess benefits FREE, 6 FREE Classes, and during your hostess month you get to bring a guest FREE.  Contact me for more info..  



The Fancy Friends Kit-Class is Accepting Registration:  

For more info on the kit click refer to my blog post HERE

Choose: 

Tuesday Nov 20th -  1:00 - 3:00 P.M.   or 7:00 - 9:00 P.M. 
Thursday Nov 29th - 1:00 - 3:00 P.M.   or 7:00 - 9:00 P.M.

Space is limited, Please RSVP to book your spot!



Thank-you for choosing me to be 
YOUR demonstrator!

Tammy J. Wilson
Order online 24-7 Canada-Wide


Or Call: 613-655-1010

Social Media Links:

Facebook    Google+     Twitter








  

No comments: