Welcome!

Wednesday 30 January 2013

It's Sale-a-Bration Time - Let's Celebrate!!


If you've spent any time at all around me, or my craft-room you have no-doubt heard me praising the virtues of my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year -- that's right SALE-A-BRATION is here!  

Sale-a-Bration 2013 Runs: 

January 22nd - March 22nd

It's the time of year that your purchases can earn you some pretty fabulous Sale-a-Bration offerings FREE.  For each $60 you spend, you get to choose one item free. 

Spend $60 and choose one item, Spend $120 and get 2 items FREE and so on..  


Host a party during Sale-a-Bration and get even MORE

First of all to celebrate our Silver anniversary Stampin' Up! is gifting every hostess during Sale-a-bration with a free pack of Silver glimmer paper! 

You also get a minimum of $35 in Hostess Dollars to spend (Minimum $200 party order) 

Invite your friends and family to place outside orders if they cannot attend ~ and help bump up your benefits.   When your order reaches $525 not only do you get the Free Glimmer paper, but your hostess dollars jump up to $90 in free spending money, Plus you get to choose any one item in any of our current catalogs for 50% off !!   

If that wasn't enough to get you excited,  during Sale-a-Bration you will also receive a free product bundle that inclues a stamp set, ribbon, buttons, and designer series paper.  Want to see them?  Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration flyer and it's all there for you in glorious color.  

The Sycamore Street Bundle features such favorite colours as Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, and Tangerine Tango.  

You will receive the Sycamore Street DSP, the Coordinating Ribbon and Button  pack and the Madison Avenue Stamp set !!   That alone would have cost you $180 in purchases to earn these 3 items FREE..    


I don't have time to host a party..
My house isn't big enough for a workshop.. 
My friends live too far away... 

Do any of these come up for you?

No problem!!  

You can hold your workshop in my Craft room ~ You bring your friends, a snack to share (if you wish) and I'll supply the coffee/tea/water and of course the workshop.  No housekeeping required ~ come and visit with friends and reap the benefits for hostessing a party with your wonderful friends and family! 

OR

Host a catalog party!  Orders can be sent in via e-mail or through my website but I can direct ship to your friends or family anywhere in Canada at no additional charge! 


It is my pleasure to be your choice for demonstrator ~ Let me know how best I can help you!  I'm here to help you enjoy your toys and tools to the best of your ability, and mine..   I am always looking for new ways to use the tools we love. 




Thank-you for choosing me to be YOUR 

demonstrator!

Tammy J. Wilson

Order online 24-7 Canada-Wide


Or Call: 613-655-1010

Social Media Links:




No comments: