Stampin' Up! has searched long and hard for the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping - it would appear that they've found it!
I'm am excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount and now Photopolymer stamps!!
The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all kinds of stampers. The top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, it's a match made in heaven!
Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options that you may not see in our traditional wood and clear mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
- Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Order item # 132956 $16.95
- Includes 57 Pieces - Stampin' Up! promises that this is a *good* overwhelming feeling.. (Grin)
- Recommended clear Blocks - A, B, G, F and I - Purchased separately.
- The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, Stampin Up hopes to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time they don’t plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as their wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases - available for purchase separately.