Welcome!

Saturday 23 March 2013

Sharing the Paper Pumpkin Experience..

By now you've heard me talking about Paper Pumpkin..  we've all been waiting for some time to get our surprise package since we were given NO hints of what we might find inside... 

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves..   If you'd like to take a peek in person, just give me a shout :)













Check Back Monday to see the completed project  :) 

Would you like to sign up for future editions of the Paper Pumpkin?  

It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. 

Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!

You can also add My Paper Pumpkin to your regular class, club or workshop order ~ Ask me for more info!  

Thank-you for choosing me to be 
YOUR demonstrator!

Tammy J. Wilson

Order online 24-7 Canada-Wide
Or Call: 613-655-1010

Social Media Links:
  

No comments: