Welcome!

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Stampin' Up! New Online Clas - The Basics


Click On Picture To Order
Click On Picture To Order

Stampin' Up! has just released an online class called The Basics.  It contains videos and PDFs on all kinds of stamping techniques.  This class is great for the beginner or advanced beginner stamper.  Plus it has 34 beautiful projects with directions for you to make.  All for only $17.95!  That is a great deal!

The online class is divided into six categories:
  • Stamping Basics (seven projects)
  • the Stamp A Ma-jig (four projects, video)
  • Masking (four projects, video)
  • Embossing (seven projects, 2 videos)
  • Markers & Watercoloring (six projects, video)
  • Big Shot and Punches (six projects, 2 videos)
Each section is designed to take you from the simplest, most basic use of the technique or tool and gradually layer on more advanced techniques, with tips along the way. The instructions are simple and precise, and you can view the videos an unlimited number of times, stopping at starting at will.
This Online Class is a download.  You just need to go to my web site and order it.  Then you will digitally download it.  When it asks you if it is for My Digital Studio or Another Program, click on Another Program because it is not a My Digital Studio file.
If you need any assistance, or have any questions ~ do not hesitate to give me a shout, send me an e-mail or send me a text and I'll do my best to get whatever you need.  :) 

Until next time ~ Happy Craftin' :) 

 

No comments: