Welcome!

Thursday 11 April 2013

A HEADS UP FROM PAPER PUMPKIN



A note from Paper Pumpkin:



Hi everyone!

I already visited many of you with my very first kit last month. If you haven't signed up, it's really easy-just visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com.

If you've already joined, just wanted to give you a heads up. I promised to let you know when you'd be able to skip a month of receiving me or even cancel your Paper Pumpkin kits completely (so sad, I'll stop coming.) 

Those two options are now available-just visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com, log in to your account, and click "Manage My Pumpkin" in the blue box under the "You Have Joined" red banner.

Here's a look at where you will click "Manage My Pumpkin":
Make sure to skip or cancel me by the 10th of the month to skip that month's kit or cancel your kits completely.

And, coming soon, we'll also have the feature to notify you via e-mail when any of your customers cancel or skip a month. We'll let you know when this feature is available.

It's been nice chatting with you. Can't wait for our next creativity escape.
-Paper Pumpkin

No comments: