Welcome!

Monday 3 June 2013

2nd Week "INKY Team Challenge" - New Challenge Starts Today..

I was remiss in posting last Monday's challenge card for our INKREDIBLE CANADIAN STAMPERS 'INKY' Group ~ This time it was a little different,  a card to inspire us rather than a sketch.   

This card was provided by team-mate Crystal who challenged us to be inspired and create using our retired, retiring or soon to be retired items.  

I just love getting to share our cards and keep that creative spark burning brightly... 


My take.. 

I decided that I was going to continue on my own personal stashbuster challenge and chose some retired DSP and a retired card base from my bits n bytes basket.  The stamp set was the soon-to-be-retired Ronald McDonald House fundraiser stamp "Moving Forward" ~  I opted to forego the scallop, and     when I couldn't decide what to put in a circle I left it out.  
Though it isn't colors I'd have normally put together,  I really like how this card came together.  Sometimes simple is best ~  I find myself really *liking* this card a lot more than I thought I would..  
I cannot wait to see what this week's challenge looks like! 

I will try to post the Challenge card later today, and then will post my take on it later in the week..    Feel free to play along  :) 

To order supplies for this project, or any other project you may have on the go give me a shout!  iscrapnstamp@gmail.com or 613-655-1010

You can also order 24-7 at your leisure via my demonstrator website at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net 

Thank you for choosing me to be your Demonstrator!  


No comments: