Welcome!

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Holiday Sets Still Available!

Did you look at the new annual catalog and wonder what happened to all of our holiday stamp sets? 

Not to worry!!   Although our fantastic holiday catalog is on its way, we also have a selection of holiday favorites from last year's autumn/winter catalog that are still available for purchase!  

These include the ever popular Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and the Coordinating Framelits Dies (which were mistakenly added to the retired list, but are still available).  

Take a look to see what's still available! 

Having trouble viewing the imagines on my blog? Download the PDF file here!


To order these or any other tools or supplies for your crafting projects please give me a shout!
iscrapnstamp@gmail.com   or visit my demonstrator website at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net 

Ask me about my upcoming Classes, and Clubs! 



No comments: