Welcome!

Thursday 20 June 2013

New In the CraftRoom This Week!

This has been an incredible week of visits from the Big Brown Truck.  Have you heard me giggling?  

So far I've received my Chalk Talk stamp set that I earned FREE for participating in a team challenge a few months back.  


This great set coordinates with the 1 3/8" circle, and extra large oval punches as well as the Chalk Talk Framelets Dies.  
Available in Wood Mount (130631)  $31.95  or Clear Mount (130634) $22.95 it is a versatile addition to your sentiments collection. 

This stamp set is also available in Spanish, French or German. (Clear Mount Only) 

You can order this set alone,  or make it a bundle and order the Chalk Talk Framelits dies (129983) which normally sells for $30.95 at a combined discount making the Wood-Mount Bundle (132731)  just $53.50, and the Clear-Mount Bundle (132730) just $46.75. 



To order these sets or any other supplies for your Paper Crafting pleasure, please e-mail - iscrapnstamp@gmail.com,  visit my webpage and order direct to you www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net   or call me at home.  

Thanks for choosing me to be your demonstrator!  








No comments: