Welcome!

Friday 26 July 2013

Coming up MONDAY's Lineup! Won't You join us?!


I'll be down in the Craft room planning for classes and working on my swap cards Monday. Would you like to join me? 

Bring whatever you're working on - make use of my punches, dies, templates, stamps and other tools to work on your unfinished projects or start something new. 

As a special bonus, book for Monday and I'll treat you to my "Monday ~ Coffee and a Card Class"  project FREE.   (If you are just interested in the card class you may still book the class by itself for $5) 


Book:  9:30 - 1:30 or 2 - 6:00 for just $15 


Place an order of $25 or more and you Play for FREE. 

Make it an all day escape

Book both sessions and save $5 

Just $25 for all day! Place an order of $35 or more and you play FREE.

Please RSVP so I can save you a spot.

A Little Reminder:  My Team Members and Club Members save $5
 on all Classes and Crops that they attend outside of Club.  




Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator! 



Shop 24/7 

No comments: