Welcome!

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Do YOU Love My Digital Studio? Check Out This Week's Downloads

SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR MY DIGITAL STUDIO



This week's new downloads are online!  

Check it Out!  

With Monthly Memories Baby Photobook Template you can create and document your baby's first year by choosing a favorite photo from each month and writing milestones on the calendar.  

What a great idea for a grandparent gift or baby shower idea!!

The Quatrefancy Kit and the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Brush Set will enable you to create coordinated hybrid projects with downloads based on our traditional products.  You can even recolor and resize the artwork with MDS!

The Tags for All Designer Template is a must-have!  No more scrambling to make cute tags for gifts.  You can print these from home in less time than it takes to wrap the present! 

Fall in love with My Digital Studio All Over Again, Or Meet it for the very first time!  Contact me at your leisure to book a try-it before you buy it session in my craft room, or arrange to try the free trial version on your own.  

To order visit the handy links for each product provided above to order from my website, or you can contact me directly to add these to your club or regular order.  iscrapnstamp@gmail.com  or 613 655 1010. 

Thank you for choosing me to be your source for Stampin' Up! 





No comments: