Welcome!

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Summertime Celebrations - Gearing up for Fall with our Holiday Catalog!

Can you believe we're here in August already?  I'm telling you, I have *got* to stop blinking..  time is flying by and before I know it we'll be welcoming snowflakes and an old friend in Red..    

I know.. I know.. don't push it..   

August has always been one of my favorite months,  typically not as hot as July,  Summer is starting to wind down.  Kids are gearing up for back to school and many of the small communities around us are hosting a variety of festivals and fairs.  

For our family, it also means some celebrations starting with the anniversary of the day we took posession of our house - first time home buyers - we were so excited!!  I cannot believe it's been EIGHT years already that we've been in Cardinal.  Wow!! 

Quickly after that follows my sister-inlaw's bday, and our anniversary - I couldn't begin to tell you where the last 17 years have gone.  There have been many ups, and many downs,  but there's one thing for certain.  I wouldn't trade the family that we've created for anything in this world.  

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is HERE!! 

Our shiny new Holiday has arrived. There are many new dies and punches to experiment with!  Several new kits..  well you have just got to see it to fully appreciate it!!  View it online , contact me to get an e-copy (PDF) or arrange to get a physical in-your-hands copy that you can dog-ear to your heart's content!  

Gift Bow Bigz L Die


Someone asked me recently what my favorite new catalog items were, and I immediately popped out with a list!  

Envelope Liners Framelits Dies: 




You know me, I'm a huge big shot FAN-atic..  so it's no surprise that many of the new things on my new wish-list are oriented around the big shot..   Keep an eye on my blog for glimpses of products and items made with products from the new catalog in the coming weeks..  

In addition, this catalog comes with an exclusive new interactive component that enables you to learn more about specific products featured in the catalog using your smart-phone (Iphone 3GS or higher, iPad 2 and higher; requires iOS 5.1 or higher)  or Android devices running v2.2 or later along with the Layar app.  Check out this video for more info!



Thank-you for choosing me to be YOUR demonstrator! 

Order 24/7 Online Via my Stampin' Up! Website

or

Contact me to place your order in personal, or via e-mail. 













No comments: