Welcome!

Sunday 29 September 2013

Celebrations and Merriment - Won't You Join In?


If you've been around my craft room for any length of time, you have likely heard me talking about my BIRTHDAY CLUB special that I offer annually to my customers.  

During the month of your birthday,  I offer my customers the opportunity to purchase any item of their choice from the current Stampin' Up! Catalogs with my discount -  my gift to you - with my thanks for choosing *me* to be your demonstrator.  

If you haven't already signed up,  what are you waiting for?  Contact me to sign up! 

mailto:iscrapnstamp@gmail.com

 Another little tidbit you may have picked up if you're in and around our craft-room,  is that I celebrate the date I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer every September 24th.  Since my birthday is just 2 weeks afterwards, and World Card making day falls in between ~ I have typically offered a variety of specials and perks to my customers in celebration.  

I thought that rather than spelling them all out here in one long post, that I'd keep you all in suspense for just a little while.  

Today I'd like to start with the posting of a special that will begin today, and run until October 10th (the day after my birthday) ~  Place an order of $50 or more and I will pick up the tab on your shipping!  You save 10%!  

You can order direct from me, or order through my website www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net and ship to you anywhere in Canada.  Gather a few extra orders from friends - you all save on shipping, and if your order reaches $200 *you* get all the perks of having been a hostess!  How awesome is that?

Our hot water tank went boom last week which put off the plotting for a World Card Making day All Day Crop - but we do have plans for one very soon.  Stay Tuned! 

Don't worry, thanks to my keen-eared teddybear the problem was recognized almost immediately and damage was minimal.  No craft materials were harmed in the midst of this sudden burst of indoor weather! 

Although I haven't been down in the craft-room much these past few weeks, I do have several classes planned and prepped.  Have been working on blog posts and challenges and am looking quite forward to a number of new and returning offerings and things in motion over the next few months.  

Watch for some exciting new pairings, and upcoming news..    :)



If I haven't said it to you this week ~ THANK YOU for choosing me to be YOUR demonstrator!  I consider it to be both an honour and a privilege! 

Contact me to place your order 613-655-1010 or iscrapnstamp@gmail.com  or order online 24/7 and ship direct to you!  


No comments: