Welcome!

Friday 4 October 2013

Freebie Friday: My Digital Studio (MDS) Try It Before You Buy It!


I may be the biggest advocate of play-testing and try-it-before-you buy-it advocacy that I know. 

Did you know that you can download a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio? 

Go to my Online Store and click the link to My Digital Studio.  From there you can download a FREE 30 day trial that you can play-test for a full 30 days!  

In your download you'll get: 


  • Software is NO COST for 30 Days
  • Design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, scrapbook pages, cards and SO Much more! 
  • sample exclusive artwork from MDS. 
  • The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires.  
  • Ability to order projects from our professional print services. 
Give it a try, I think you'll be dazzled and amazed! 


visit  www.mypaperpumpkin.com for more info! 
Don't forget to choose Tammy Wilson as your Demonstrator! 



No comments: