Welcome!

Thursday 10 October 2013

It's Thankful Thursday - 4 Great DSP Choices for you to SAVE $$


It's "Thank-You Thursday" on the Stampin' Up! Blog!  

Can you believe it has already been a week?  Well it's that time again..  time for the folks at Stampin' Up! to share their weekly dose of gratitude..  


You can view the blog directly at at any time >HERE< but I will also post the weekly specials on my own blog for your convenience.  

This week's Showcase is full of some of our beloved Designer Series Paper (DSP if you prefer) in 4 varieties.  Have a look! 

Don't forget, the discount won't show up until you add the item to your cart, so don't panic when it shows at full price.  



Which DSP is your favourite?  I bet you can't pick just one!  :)  

To get in on this fabulous deal,  you can order directly through my demonstrator website by visiting www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net or contact me to place your order.   

There's still time to get in on the Tuesday Deal of the Week! Don't miss out! 


Let me know what I can order for you!  



No comments: