Welcome!

Friday 14 March 2014

UFO Alert: Upcoming Open Craft Room Opportunities to Create!

Open Craftroom Opportunities:

Sunday March 16th - 1:00 - 6 PM

Tuesday March 18th  - 1:00 - 6 PM

Thursday March 20th - 1:00 - 6 PM

Bring your unfinished objects/projects (UFO's), works in progress or whatever you'd like to work on. 




Craft the afternoon away. 

Missed a Club night or class, need some help with a project? 

Want to look through my samples and swap cards in my Inspiration Station? Come on out!

This is a great opportunity to play test a variety of our punches, dies, ink colours and tools before you buy them - bring your favourite adhesives and paper, and enjoy my library of stamps, punches, and other tools.

Cost is $15, or FREE with your order of $20 or more. Members of my Clubs and Downline Team save $5.


Ask me about booking a Club for your Crafting circle!

Please RSVP to book your spot.   Won't you come out and play with us? 




Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator! 


Tammy Wilson  613-655-1010
@iscrapnstamp 

No comments: