Welcome!

Tuesday 22 April 2014

2014 Farewell Party is Underway ~ Favourite Items Soon to be GONE!


The 2014 Farewell Party has begun!  

My apologies for not getting the information sent out yesterday as promised.  I assure you that there is a very good reason for the delay..

Our very first grandson was delivered Easter Sunday by way of emergency C-section.  

Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well, and we couldn't be happier!!  <3 font="">


Introducing Brayden William James Sanderson
B: April 20th, 2014 ~ 7 lbs, 20 Inches

Click the banner above to go directly to my demonstrator website and view all of the soon-to-be-retired items!

If you would prefer to have a copy send by e-mail, please let me know! E-mail iscrapnstamp@gmail.com or give me a call :) 

Have you signed up for my Midnight Crop this Friday Night?  It's the last night of the Free Shipping Special, but our first Farewell Party of the Season.  Join Us!  

Just a reminder - you get FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed April 21st until April 25th!  Don't Miss Out! 


No comments: