Welcome!

Saturday 19 April 2014

Be One of the First! Only 4 Spots Available!


BE one of the FIRST 
Hostesses of this NEW product line from Stampin' Up!
Becky Higgins Project Life meets SU!

Pick your date today! Only 4 spots open!





Earn YOUR SU! exclusive Project Life products for FREE! 
Hostesses earn FREE product AND projects!
Stampin' Up! and Becky Higgins announced yesterday a partnership and new product line from Project Life

It's ALL about cultivating a Good life and RECORDING it!
Simple, EASY, affordable, and QUICK!
That's MY kind of project and memory keeping!
Not only will I use Project Life in my life and hobby, but I will also teach, train, inspire, create and sell it! All my workshop will ALSO include a free make n take featuring more than just memory keeping! 

BE THE FIRST to host your own Stampin' Up! Project Life workshop!

Watch this video to see what it's all about!
Email me today, and get your date picked for either
  May or June! 

 May will be a new line, and by June, SU! will be adding to it!

www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net
613-655-1010

Don't want to host?  I will also be hosting my OWN Project Life workshops where you can come learn and SHOP! If you would prefer to attend one to see what it's all about, email me today and I will add you to my list to receive the invitation with the dates! 

No comments: