Welcome!

Friday 11 April 2014

Fun Friday - Blog Candy - Share Some Smiles..



Thought it sometimes seems like another lifetime ago, when our kids were small it really wasn't all that long ago..   

Days of Home Daycare, Beavers, Sparks and of course our own kids.  I'd dubbed out house the Family Zoo..  my take on a favourite comic of my childhood ~ Family Circus, as well as acknowledging that I'd moved to Ontario with 3 cats, to move into a house with a cat, 2 degus, a couple of rats, a hamster, a couple of fish tanks.  Over the years we had mice, rats, hamsters, fish, frogs, geckos..   My house felt rather zoo-like at times and it just stuck.. 

Even after all these years, our kids are all grown and gone, my house is still referred to as the Family Zoo by just about everybody we know.. 

I always tried to plan a fun craft, or special lunch/dinner or *something* on Friday and the kids came to look forward to it.  I called it Fun Friday..  

I thought that in honour of the beautiful sunshiny weather we've had peeks of this week, that I'd offer a little blog candy..  


To enter, all you need to do is to send me an e-mail that says "Fun Friday Giveaway" in the subject line.  Tell me what your favourite product in our soon-to-be-retiring catalog is.  
Ask to sign up for my monthly newsletter, and get a second entry in the draw!
I will draw one lucky winner to win a grab bag of goodies valued at 20.00 or more!  Depending on the volume of responses, I may add a second goodie bag, but we'll see.  
I'm at the Galop Gallery all weekend for the Crafter's Spring Fling, but I will post a winner from all the entries on Monday morning - so you've got plenty of time..  :) 

Please e-mail your entries to iscrapnstamp@gmail.com 

In Fairness to my customers, this contest is not open to fellow demonstrators.  Thanks for understanding. 



Thank you for choosing ME to be YOUR demonstrator!  

No comments: