Welcome!

Monday 21 April 2014

Soon to Be Retiring In Colors ~ Which Color will you miss most?

Our New Catalog is coming soon!  Let me know if you'd like me to save one with YOUR name on it! 

I HATE GOODBYES

The new annual catalog will be coming soon and that is exciting. But, inevitably, something I love gets retired each year to make room for new products and colors. I’m already sad knowing how much I’m going to miss a great collection of In Colors (CAN). 
I thought I’d share a few quick projects that showcase my favorite colors that will soon be retiring.
So long, Summer Starfruit . . .
 You’ll be missed, Midnight Muse . . .
Goodbye, Gumball Green . . .
What colors do you miss?
Jen C.Concept Artist - Stampin' Up! head office

----------
Thank-you for choosing *me* to be *your* demonstrator! 

Tammy Wilson  613-655-1010
@iscrapnstamp 

No comments: