Welcome!

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sign Now and SAVE! Join Stampin' Up! for just $60



For a limited time I have the pleasure of offering you two great options for joining my Stampin' Up! team!  

While we still offer our traditional kit -  Priced at $125 - you choose $155 in product value to customize the kit of your choice and depending on the province you live in,  you pay NO shipping and NO Tax -- as is the case here in Ontario!   What a fabulous deal! 

For a limited time,  I also have the opportunity to offer you a reduced price Starter kit at the value price of just $60.00 that comes with $65 in product that you choose yourself.   

This offer runs from today, May 28th, until June 30th, 2014. 


So..  what are you waiting for..   do you have some questions?   Call me, or e-mail me

Want to join my team?   Click >HERE<  to JOIN THE FUN!  

You will be prompted to choose either the regular kit, or the new special mini-kit and then you can choose your products from there. 

Need a little help?  You know where to find me!  

Sorry I am only able to offer this great promotion to prospective clients here in Canada.  Thanks for understanding. 


For choosing ME to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Source! 





No comments: