Welcome!

Friday 15 August 2014

Join Stampin' Up! - Shop Wholesale - **Special** 2 Weeks Only!!

Join My Stampin' Up! Team - Shop Wholesale 
****    2 Week Special  ****


Starting today - until August 31st, when you join my Stampin' Up! Team, I will give you an extra $25 in products. 

PLUS...

When you place you first qualifying order, I'll treat you to another $25 in extra products.  That's an extra $50 in products for joining my team before August 31st, 2014! 

Once you have joined, e-mail me your choices!  It's that simple!  

That is $50 MORE Stampin' Up! products just for joining my team in the next two weeks!
Once you have joined, email me your selections!

The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for is 100% Customizable and you choose the products YOU want!
Select $155 worth of Stampin' UP! products  and pay only $125 
(no shipping, no taxes)

You can also PRE-order from the Holiday Catalog BEFORE it goes live for customers at the end of August!  Get a jump on your Christmas craft planning!

CLICK NOW TO JOIN !

Allow me to help you start your Stampin' Up! Business - Your Way! 

We recognize that every demonstrator is different, and Stampin' Up! gives us the freedom to run our business OUR way! 

Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? 

Whether you want to buy your own supplies at a wholesale discount, or you want to build a business selling our products to others - you will earn a great discount. You will have opportunities to:

earn free Stampin' Up! products

Pre-order NEW Stampin' Up! 
Catalog items

Attend conventions and regional events
receive only training, and a monthly magazine with great info and tips

Members of my Downline Team also get one - on - one training, downline events, and creative swaps and challenges to keep you inspired. 


If you have questions, or would like to order, please contact me by e-mail or call me at 613-655-1010

I can sign you up, or supply your crafting habit anywhere in Canada! 

No comments: