Welcome!

Thursday 28 August 2014

Last Day for "Short and Sweet" recruiting Promotion! ** FREE PICKS **

This past week has been so crazy that I haven't been on my own blog in a few days.  Then I see a note from my lovely and creative friend mentioning this special and I realized I didn't know what she was talking about.  I have to admit that's not a typical thing for me -- as many of you can attest to, I just about live inside this box I call a cave most days..   

In any case..   we have a fabulous deal on right now, and since MST is a couple of hours from us,  you have til about 2 in the morning EST to join.  

Join now and receive $190 in products of your choice (instead of $155) for the same $125 fee - no tax, no shipping.  

Call me ~ Text Me ~ Or Visit my demonstrator webpage to JOIN THE FUN! 

Tomorrow will be too late! 

Hope to see your smile around my crafting table soon! 

Stampin' Tam! 


No comments: