Welcome!

Friday 21 November 2014

TGIF - FOUND IT Friday with Stampin' Tam! #FIF

Some of my Crafty friends have been teasing me quite a bit lately because I've been pretty vocal about avoiding the #PINTEREST wave.  I don't know about you, but I get in there and there's so much to see and do on a variety of topics and creative things that my mind suddenly feels like a kid in a candy store and I seem to lose hours in there....  so I try not to jump in too often..  

This week I wanted to share a neat idea I saw on Pinterest - I am always amazed with the things people come up with.  I often wonder what made them think of the things they share..  but I am grateful because sometimes these little brainfarts ignite a flow of creativity and just keep this train chugging along..  

This particular Pin gets my vote for awesome, this week!  A post from cstoutsimplement.canalblog.com is in french, but if you look at the very top of the post you'll see a spot where you can have the page translate for you to something you can understand. :) 

I just love this idea ~ With a substantial punch collection, the possibilities are almost endless!!  

If you try this idea, please share your creations!  If you get a chance please top by and give a virtual high-five to the creator of the inspiration as well.  :) 

Enjoy!  
Brilliant!

No comments: