Welcome!

Monday 16 February 2015

Working On The Calendar At Long Last! #ISCRAPNSTAMP #CLASS #CROP

I've been working on the calendar..  Okay, it's still early..   I can admit it that suddenly I heard that old familiar children's song in my head..  Can you tell I live with a train nut, and have spend my weekend at least in part with small children?  Ha ha! 

It's all good though, a little nuttiness keeps things interesting! 

I'm working out some dates for Crops and drop-in days, if there's a date that works for you please let me know and I'll try to make it work! 

Here are a few posters for upcoming classes and events.. more to follow. 

Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator! 


Mommy & Me Classes


Coffee & A Card Classes



Fundraiser: National Cupcake Day Class




Stay Tuned.... More to Come! 











No comments: