Welcome!

Saturday 1 October 2011

Stampin' Up! Has Gone Bonkers ~ Get the Goodies While You Can!!

Are you getting my newsletter?  Here's a Copy Just For You -  This deal is TOO GOOD to MISS!

Want to get my Newsletter right to your mailbox?  Send me an e-mail!  My newsletter subscribers get first dibs on perks, upcoming specials, classes and upcoming events.

Did someone share my newsletter with you? Please let me know who sent you to me, and I'll send them a little something to say Thanks from me. :) 



 Happy World Card Making Day!   Hope that you got to spend at least a little of it playing with your paper, stamps and ink :)

I hosted a vendor fair today in support of our local Food Bank.  It was great to see so many people come out in support of such a worthwhile cause.  We raised over $500 for the Food Bank as well as a pretty good collection of non-perishable food items.  Certainly nothing to sneeze at!

I got home tonight and wanted to see what Stampin' Up! had in store for us today.  Boy do those Stampin' Up! peeps know how to spoil us rotten!!   Get a Load of this BIG SHOT deal!!  

When you buy the Demonstrator kit - also known as the "I Want It All Kit' during the month of October, you will earn the Big Shot absolutely FREE - or if you already have the big shot, you can order $125 in products instead.  WOW.

Our Demonstrator Kit is regularly an awesome deal - but this is just TOO MUCH!  Your $215 kit, gets you $465 normally, and with this extra bonus this offer is NOT TO BE MISSED!

You don't have to be a demonstrator to cash in on this deal - in fact some of my best customers have at one time bought the kit.  Some buy the kit for the benefit of the discount on toys, and that's where it ends.  Others buy the kit and sign on as a "hobby demonstrator", buying only for themselves (and perhaps a few family or friends) to just support their own habit;  and finally we have those that want it all, and want to share it as a full blown demonstrator.  Whatever your reason for buying the kit,  I'd be happy to help you.

All members of my downline team and ScrapNStamp family get extra perks and bonuses.  I offer team training and support, and all of my team members save on fees for any class that they attend. (Excluding Club Nights).

Sign on as a demonstrator during this Big Shot promotion and I will give you an Introduction to the Big Shot class, giving you a sampling of the wonderful world of the Big Shot.  Ask me for more info!

They've also put out a Simply Sent Kit bonus - Buy 2 and get a corresponding stamp set FREE.

I just love being a part of the Stampin' Up! family, there's always something new and wonderful coming up to keep us inspired.  I just love having another reason to celebrate this month!

If you know you want to sign up, feel free to visit my website and order at your leisure!  If you're thinking about it, and would like more information feel free to give me a shout.  Perhaps a date to Play-test our toys and tools is just what the doctor ordered.  I'd be happy to let you check out my Big Shot, and all of the dies, texture plates, and templates that I have in my collection.

Let me know if I can help you with placing an order, or submitting a kit order - If you have any questions, you know where to find me.  

Countdown to Thanksgiving is underway.. or as we have called it our family for years.. TURKEY DAZE!

This year in addition to the family birthdays that always live there, we also have a wedding.  Our nephew - the eldest of all the kids in my hubby's family is getting married to his sweetheart.  It plans to be a busy weekend, but I can't wait to see the bride in all her beauty..    and you just KNOW there will be scrapbook pages.. :)

Until next time  :) 

No comments: