Welcome!

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Project Share - Hope Happens

In keeping with my plan to work on making use of my amassed collection of stamps and toys that haven't been played with to their full potential lately, as well as clearing out some of my no-longer-current stash, I thought I'd get myself back on track working on my Stashbuster challenges. 


You may recognize our Support Ribbon, that is still in our current catalog,  but I've paired it with one of the beloved sentiments from the retired "Hope Happens" stamp set. 
This card also features one of our versatile (and still current) embossing templates and of course no card would be complete without the dazzle of just a little bit of "Bling"..   


I also used pop-dots to pop up the tag on the card.  


On the inside, I cropped a piece of whisper white card stock to 1/2" smaller than the card itself and used the ticket corners on all 4 corners before stamping a single Real Rose ribbon on the right hand corner.  


Have you made a Cancer support card for a friend or loved one? I'd love to see it - Leave me a comment with a link to your card :)   







No comments: