Welcome!

Friday 20 January 2012

Customer Appreciation Pre-Order Special ~ Just $10



Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share this hobby I love! 
With the passing of our beloved Snuggles last weekend, I didn't get the chance to post a few things that I had planned to, so I thought I'd get a jump start this week on my personal "Share the love campaign" today. 
Snuggles would have been 14 this coming June.  His passing leaves a very empty spot in our hearts and halls, but we take heart in knowing that he is not suffering any longer.  When we got him we'd read that Shih Tsus have a typical life expectancy of 8-10 years.  He loved us for almost 14 ~ We are truly blessed to have had him in our lives for so many years but we'd have given anything to hug him for 20 or so more..   sadly, it isn't to be.. 
Yesterday we celebrated our Nena's 4th birthday and that of her brother Teddybear (who lives with Nana and Papa).  When we brought them home, all full of fluff and bounce we just knew life would never be the same again.. :)   
Tomorrow is Jan 21st and it marks my little sister's birthday, her 34th,  the following day we celebrate as our Brockville birthday and this year marks 15 years since I moved to the land of ice and snow and became a full-time wife and stepmom to the 3 little bears he shares with me.  Much like most of my life, not much there went according to plan but we have all survived so that's something right?  
On the 24th our eldest daughter celebrates her birthday and does her bit to make her Dad feel OLD as she leaves the teenager zone and heads for her 20-somethings.    What a week and SO MUCH TO CELEBRATE!!!  :)    
Oh and did I mention that my most favorite time of the year also happens on the 24th?  Some of you will know this already because I've been bouncing and squeaking about it for weeks already.. SALE-A-BRATION starts on January 24th, 2012 also!  You can view the new Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration Flyer (This one will appear on the 24th)  via my website or contact me and I'll arrange to get you an in-hand copy.  I also re-connected with Stampin' Up after a long stay in hospital after surgery during Sale-A-Bration..   AWESOME!  :) 
I can't show you the details yet, but there are some great products in this year's SAB flyer for you to get for FREE ~  along with some awesome specials..   Stay tuned!! 
I'd originally posted this offer as a cyber Monday special a few weeks ago, and I thought that I would run it again from now until the end of February.  Thanks so much for allowing me to Share what I love  ~ I have met so many wonderful people and friends through this hobby that I will always be grateful for that.  
By giving this unique gift certificate, your friend or loved one can create a project that they're sure to love.

For just $10 you will get a gift certificate redeemable for one Card Class or Scrapbooking Class. During the class you'll make a minimum of 2-3 projects during the 2 hour class.

Make a purchase of $35 of supplies (before tax and shipping) at your class and receive a $10 credit on your next order ~ making your initial purchase FREE. Don't forget to order a gift for yourself as well!

Everything you need is supplied with this class - all you need to bring is a little enthusiasm!

Offer Details: (The fine print) 

All Coupons Expire June 30, 2012
To redeem please call ahead to reserve a spot. (Choose one of my dates, or gather 3 or more friends and book your own private party.)
Only one voucher can be redeemed per person (but may buy more as gifts)
Voucher has NO cash value - No cash back, or credit towards future purchase.

Please contact me to order your gift certificates! Please note this Cyber Valentine special is redeemable only through Tammy Wilson ~ Independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator and cannot be redeemed through Stampin' Up! or any other demonstrator.

No comments: