Welcome!

Thursday 26 April 2012

New Demo Kit Options Coming May 1st!!


Along with the retiring list yesterday, demonstrators across the globe were also greeting with some exciting news!

Beginning May 1st, 2012 demonstrators will be able to offer a fully customizable starter kit for our new recruits and "I want it all" kit purchasers at a new low price of just $125!!

This new kit will offer a perfect start to your business -- your way!  You will also be able to more easily share the Stampin' Up! opportunity with your customers.  

As a new demonstrator the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products -- you can choose up to $155 worth of any Stampin' Up! products!  You will also receive a business supply pack (valued at $70) to create a kit with a total value of $225 that still ships FREE!

With the new kit, there will no longer be an option for an add-on package.  

If by chance you would still like the chance to purchase our current kit option -  The current option is still available until April 30th, 2012 at 11:50 PM (Mountain Time).  This kit has a cost of $215 and a value of $415 in product.  

Stampin' Up has also updated our demonstrator websites to make it easier for you, the new demonstrator to customize your starter kit right in the system.  The entire process has been streamlined to make the entire process even simpler for for our new recruits.  Order your starter kit though my website at your leisure, or contact me and we'll place your order together. 

My Downline Team, I Want It All Kit Members and Club Members get extra member only events and team training.  I also offer a $5 discount on all my classes to my Team and Club Members.  Just one more way to thank you for giving me the opportunity to invite you to join my team.  

Let me know how I can be of help!

No comments: