Welcome!

Sunday 27 May 2012

Calendar Updates ~ Won't You Join Us?

Sample Features "Butterfly Prints" which retires May 31st, 2012
You know it's been a long week when you start out to type "I've been working on the calendar" and this little voice in your head starts singing "all the live long day".. too funny!  Then all of a sudden the little voice starts it's own rendition and before long I find myself humming the song as the little voice is singing..  finishing off with just to fill those squares today..     Ha Ha Ha.  

It's all my husband's fault.  At least that's what I always tell him.  We've been making a point lately of trying to schedule more time at HOME.  Life gets to hurry up busy so often that it's no wonder that we're so tired all the time.  It wasn't a huge surprise that in the middle of my gall bladder drama that we both ended up with laryngitis and bronchitis last week.  The forced down-time was really good for us, and for me in particular.  For the first time in a very long time I chose to take some Teddybear and Pj's time and spent some down time with my hubby.  

I had also come to a realization that while many in my life were after me to slow down and take some time to smell the roses..  in my mind I already was.  I had to laugh when I started looking at it realizing that I'd take a break from posting press releases, and go do some housework, then I'd break from that and come work on my blog, and round and round it went. 

What can I say?  When you love your "job", it doesn't FEEL like work..  but even so, the 16-20 hour days take their toll on you after a while.  My big realization came in the middle of our down-time recovery..   and I have to admit I felt a little foolish that it hadn't dawned on me sooner.  



So the goal for this week is continue to work smarter, not harder. You will notice that many of the new calendar additions are slotted for the same day each month.  This will allow people to plan ahead.  Keep in mind however, that if the day I've planned doesn't work for you and there is a day that will work better ~ Feel free to let me know.  If there is enough interest I will create a second event on an alternate day.  Better yet, gather 3 friends to join you, and I'll bring the class to you!  

Here are the latest additions to the ScrapnStamp Calendar..  More Updates to Come.. 

Among the upcoming classes My Digital Studio and Revised Club Menus..  Is there something that you'd like to take a class in?  A particular product you'd like to try ~ I'd love to hear from you!  iscrapnstamp@gmail.com  

 


Mom and Me Class

Every Wednesday ~  9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Join me to create a selection of theme-related gifts and crafts.  Geared to kids 8 and under – bring your Mom(Dad/Aunt/Grandparent etc) to help you.  $15 for one Mom and one child, bring a 2nd child for an extra $10.

Caregivers, Teachers, and other Childcare professionals are welcome to attend to get samples and ideas to take back to their special kids.

RSVP 613-655-1010 or
iscrapnstamp@gmail.com

Oh So Simple ~ Basic and Beautiful Card Class
2nd Monday of Each Month
Upcoming Dates:  June 11, July 9th,  Aug 13, Sept
Come and stamp 4 wonderful all occasion cards to add a variety of cards to your card stash and wow your friends and family with cards you made yourself!
 Supply fee is $20 or place a $25 order and your class is free. 
Fun-Size your experience ~ make 8 cards for $30 (Free with $35 order)  or 12 cards for $40 (Free with your $45 order.) 
Bring a friend that has never attended one of my classes before and get an extra 4 cards absolutely FREE!
Enjoy this class in my workshop, or gather 4 friends and I’ll bring the party to you! 
RSVP 613-655-1010 or iscrapnstamp@gmail.com


Coffee & A Card Class
Every Monday (Except Holidays) 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Beat the Monday Blah’s and kick your week off with a smile.  Get your kids on the school bus, and hubby off to work, then join me for this weekly informal get together.  For just $5 enjoy a cup of coffee (tea or hot chocolate) among friends, and of course create a card.
RSVP 613-655-1010 or iscrapnstamp@gmail.com

Big Shot Bonanza
Upcoming Dates  Thursdays: June 21, July 19 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Saturdays:  June 16, July 21 ~   2-4:00
The focus of this class will be cards and 3D gifts and items feature our Big Shot Die Cutting System. 
Supply Fee is $15 or FREE with the purchase of any Big Shot Die.
Purchase your Big Shot through me and attend your choice of 3 Big Shot Classes FREE.
RSVP 613-655-1010 or iscrapnstamp@gmail.com

My Down-line team and Club Members Save $5 on All My Other Classes!

My chosen dates or times don’t fit in with your schedule?  Contact me to book an alternate date or private class for you and your friends!


 

No comments: