Welcome!

Friday 11 May 2012

Product Feature: Baker's Twine - In Color Collection



 I'm so glad that we still have another year of our current in-color favorites.  I just love the bright cheery colors and how it seems virtually impossible to create any color combination that doesn't make you just want to smile. 



When the new baker's twine arrived in the Occasions mini, I knew that I just had to have it all. 

Of course like many of you, I had to work through my list a little bit at a time, so when I put in my last order of the mini I really hoped that these would make it to the coveted carry-over list so that we'd have a little more time together and that I'd have  plenty of opportunities to share them with all of my Scrapnstamp pals.  


Many of you fell in love with our twine for the first time, last year when we did our classes in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.  Several of my customers preferred this option and a fresh change for their projects, and several commented on how well they worked as a thread option with buttons for embellishment. 

The Fibres are appoximately 1/16" wide, and come on a card containing approximately 25 yards for just $3.95!  


For just $19.75 you can add all 5 of our in-color baker's twine to a craft basket near you!  


Order our "Baker's Bundle" that includes Calypso Coral (#125573), Island Indigo (#125575), Lucky Limeade (#125572), Pool Party (#125574), and Wisteria Wonder (#125576) to your order and for a limited time I will add one of our old favorites to your order absolutely FREE!

Please note that orders placed through my website will receive their promotional item in separate packaging and directly from me as this is a personal promotion and not one put on by Stampin' Up! 

 


Choose from:  


Cherry Cobbler (#123125)






Early Espresso (#123124)





White (#124262)

25 Yards too much for you at once?  Ask me about my Sampler Packs? 

Pick up a bundle with 1, 2 or 5 yards of each of our Baker's Twines.  Re-Order the ones that you like best!  

To Order these or any other products for your upcoming projects, please visit my website, contact me by e-mail or give me a call.  Let me know how I can be of assistance.  I am here to help you make the most of your toys and tools! 



Cheers! 


Tammy 





No comments: