Welcome!

Sunday 6 February 2011

LOVE PATTERNS PAPER PACK AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 14


I am so excited to announce that the exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack--offered only through the Filled with Love promotion--will continue to be available until February 14, 2011.


Stampin' Up previously stated that the Filled with Love Stamp Set is available until February 14, it is no longer available. I apologize for any inconvenience this error caused.

To order this or any other Stampin' Up! product please visit my website at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net or contact me for more personal service.

Visit my blog for specials, updates to my calendar of events, samples and inspiration.


Item 
 Description 
Price
124156 
Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack12 sheets total: three 12" x 12" sheets of two double-sided designs in Real Red and Pretty in Pink
$12.50

No comments: