Welcome!

Friday 5 April 2013

Announcing Best of Butterflies!! April Stamp Set!

Celebrating the Best of 25 Years

I have to admit that when I saw this month's set I let out an audible squeal that brought my hubby down the hall to see what was going on.  LOL

As many of you know I am a real Butterfly lover, so seeing some of our old favorites come back in this set was a real treat!  Seems like Kismet that I was already plotting a Butterfly class for later this month and now we have even MORE butterflies to share..  (behind this screen is a very happy stamper!!)

As with the earlier sets this clear mount stamp set sells for just $17.95 ~  This set coordinates with Clear Blocks D, C, C, B, and D, (Clockwise from top left butterfly). 






To order please e-mail iscrapnstamp@gmail.com  or visit my demonstrator website at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net 

No comments: