Welcome!

Friday 31 May 2013

Get 25% Three Favorite Stamp Set Greetings!


Just when we thought that we'd had enough excitement for one weekend , what with the new catalog launch, and our Retirement party -  then this morning I find this gem waiting for me when I logged in.   Yay for Stampin' Up!

New catalog goes Live today ~  Have you asked to have your copy set aside yet?   Plan to attend our Retirement Party - New Catalog Party this weekend and get your Copy First!  :)  




Starting today and all through the month of June, Get 3 favorite Stampin' Up! Greeting Stamp sets for 25% 

Take a look: 


Sassy Salutations: 



Sweet Essentials: 


Petite Pairs:


To place your order, visit my demonstrator website at your leisure www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net  or contact me directly for more personalized service. 

613-655-1010
iscrapnstamp@gmail.com 




Have YOU Booked a spot at our table for our 1st Annual retirement party, and new catalog launch?  There's still time!   

Crops are FREE for my  Current Customers (ordered with me during this past year).  Club Members and Downline also attend FREE  - Others pay a reduced rate of $10 for our 6 hour Crop and $20 for our 12 Hour Crops. 

Pick the Crop Time that Suits you best! 

Friday 6PM - 12:00 AM 
Saturday or Sunday:  9 AM - 9 PM  

If space is available you may also book  Saturday or Sunday EITHER  9-3  or 3-9  for our 6 Hour Crop rate. 

Space is however limited, so please contact me as soon as possible to ensure there is a spot for you!   

See you around the Crafting Table!  SOON!  






No comments: