Welcome!

Wednesday 12 June 2013

New In the CraftRoom Today! Six-Sided Sampler Bundle!

Look what the big brown truck just brought me?  

Do you love Hexagons?  You're going to love this new Six-Sided Sampler!  With eight different hexagonal images and three sentiments, this versatile set is a must-have for your collection! 

When I first saw the stamp set, it put me in mind of one of my Mother-in-law's quilts, as well as a quilted card that I made at a class with a colleague way back when.. So many possibilities..  

It's almost a shame that I'm off to a workshop tonight so playing with these will have to wait until tomorrow..   so many new toys to love and play with.. 




You can purchase the Six-Sided Sampler all by itself in either clear-mount (130956 - $22.95) or wood-mount (130953  $32.95),  or pair it up with the coordinating Hexagon Punch (130919 - $21.95)   and SAVE 15% by buying them both TOGETHER in a BUNDLE. 

Click on the handy links included in this post to go direct to this item on my Demonstrator website or contact me to add your bundle to your club, customer, or party order! 







Would you like to plan a get-together and get some great ideas to use this new pair? Contact me to book your workshop, or to book some time in my craft-room. 





No comments: