Welcome!

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Feature Product - Northern Hearts Stamp Set (Level 1 Hostess)

Northern Hearts is a level 1 Hostess set in the holiday Mini.  I just love it! I have just added this one to my collection and plan to play with it some this week. 

I'll post some cards made with this set over the next few days - I'd love to see your ideas also.  Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your project or send an e-mail to iscrapnstamp@gmail.com - We'll show a selection of the submissions here.  

All participants will be entered in our upcoming Blog Candy draws for hand-stamped cards, and other Inky goodness - Stay Tuned! :) 

Would you like to add Northern Hearts to your Stamp collection? You can't buy this set - Place an order of $200 before tax and shipping to qualify to receive this set for FREE. 

Would you like to try before you buy?  Contact me and we'll arrange a time for you to come out and create.  Get a few friends together, put on a pot of coffee and we'll make it a workshop! 





No comments: